Monday, October 18, 2010

Plus Size Bloggers Weigh In - October 18

Current Weight - 343.6

Last week - 347.8

Beginning Weight - 348.8

So, this week I lost a total of 4.2 pounds.
I've lost 5.2 in all since the beginning of this challenge.

I have NO EARTHLY idea how I lost this week. I have felt out of control and miserable and have mainly lived the life of the great brown bear...slept and ate. (Sadly, I have not mated, but that is another blog story)

I feel heartened, without a doubt. I was honestly expecting to be back over into the 350's this morning which would have prompted a run through StarBucks for a lovely, creamy-filled Spiced Pumpkin Latte. And now, thankfully, I can do without it.

*phew* I feel like a dodged a bullet. I look forward to seeing how the rest of you critters did!

6 comments:

  1. See, THAT's why you were able to lose 5 lbs. You are aware that you don't need the pumpkin latte anymore. Being aware and THINKING about it helps SO much! After living in denial for my whole life, it is so much better now. Keep it up, stay positive!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is much better to NOT live in denial. I am like you...I feel like I've been unaware for years...like I've been asleep. I'm ready to wake up and LIVE.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good job on the weight loss. Maybe it'll work to say you can have the pumpkin latte as a treat when you get to (whatever) weight. I'm thinking of doing an off day - maybe that will keep me from snacking at night!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yesterday I had a fat-lady day and ate everything in site. I'm not sure why I went AWOL. But I came over here and feel stronger just for reading your post. Thanks sistah.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on your loss! Being accountable is a success in itself!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi! How are you? I'm plus size blogging it with you. You seem to have had a good start, I hope you're still feeling motivated.
    I love your bear analogy. I can relate.
    And I totally know what you mean about a gain making you want to throw in the towel. It seems like it should be the opposite, but it's not for me either.
    I hope you're having a great week!

    ReplyDelete