Sunday, September 19, 2010

Fatty McFatterson has left the building

I'm so terribly original, I know.  Grits and Pieces was the name of my original Livejournal blog...a suggestion made by my very favorite Jewish American Princess.  It still kind of resonates within me regarding the kind of mental processes I have.  First:  food.   Second:  a vomitation of all sorts of other random stuff.

I have no idea what this blog will become...much like myself.  I have no idea what I will become, although you'd think after 42 years I'd begin to get some idea. But, bizarrely, the iterations of myself change on almost a monthly basis.  Schizophrenia, you say?   Nah.  I just get bored easily.

I still have that LiveJournal blog, although I've named it something else.  There is stuff that goes there that is specific to just *there*.

I participate, when I don't suck, in a wonderful blog called My Thunder Thighs.  And if I had any sort of linking and HTML skills, you'd be able to click right to it.  Alas, that would be a *no*.  It's a Weight Loss,  Body Image, Kick in the Pants, Hand Holding, wonderful kind of place.  There may be a touch of that here as well, but this is going to be mostly about me.  In case you didn't get the memo, I have replaced the Sun as the center of this particular Solar System. 

Anywhodle. I imagine there will be Weight Loss talk here, as that is a particular struggle of mine.  I'm joining Weight Watchers for the bazillionth time this afternoon.

I will probably also at varying times talk about spiritual stuff, because I can be kind of navel gaze-ish that way.  And I might mention college football, a blue-eyed boy named Nathan, a hyperactive Papillon named Chewbaka and the fact that my breasts are uneven.  It's a mixed bag 'round these parts.

So.  Hay.  And welcome.  And stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment